10 of Our Favorite Quotes from Mrs. Delissa Ortega
If you’ve frequented our website, attended any of our classes or followed us on social media before, you’re familiar with our esteemed founder and teacher, Mrs. Delissa Ortega. In addition to being a CCS®, CCS-P®, CCA®, RDA, ICD-10 AHIMA ® Approved ICD-10 CM/PCS Expert Trainer with more than a decade of industry experience, Mrs. Ortega prides herself on delivering an engaging classroom experience.
(To see what we’re talking about for yourself, sign up for our MCA Online Sneak Peek!)
Mrs. Ortega wants her students to succeed, which is why she often shares words of wisdom and encouragement. Here are ten of our favorite things she’s had to say:
1. “It’s not about being successful. It’s about being significant.”
Don’t confuse the result with the reason!
2. “God is going to do what He wants to do through you, no matter what.”
Mrs. Ortega isn’t ashamed of her faith and wants you to trust in God to get through struggles.
3. “When they tell you that you can’t do something… do it anyway.”
No one can get in between you and success!
4. “The moment you realize it takes guts to have faith… that’s when you’ll get it.”
Courage and faith often go hand in hand. It takes both to get a medical certification.
5. “When you let them win the battle… but then you plot with GOD and win the war.”
Again, you can’t fail when God’s on your side!
6. “This is no box. It’s a weapon. Master this skillset and change your world.”
Mrs. Delissa references the powerful kit included in MCA Online.
7. “God tells us to go BOLDLY to His throne with our needs. Why shouldn’t we ask Him for a miracle?”
Why wouldn’t we? Ask and you shall receive!
8. “Change is inevitable, but growth is optional.”
A great perspective on your journey in life.
9. “Expect so much from yourself, nothing else holds reasoning in your mind.”
There’s tremendous power in positive thinking.
10. “Education has evolved. Times have changed. Inflexible mindsets keep people doing what people did before the internet. If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll be where you’ve always been.”
This perfectly summarizes Medical Coding Academy and our mission.
Want to experience Mrs. Ortega’s unique teaching style for yourself? Sign up for our three-day class or online course today!