Medical Coding Academy® is proud to announce a revolutionary new medical coding product: a six-part flipbook set offering six times the learning! Experience a fun, fast way to develop your medical coding skills! This portable multisensory flipbook set provides easy solutions to learners by providing the rigorous repetition they need to pass the national medical coding certification exams.
Available for purchase on July 17 in the Medical Coding Academy store, these vibrantly colored flipbooks go beyond memorization in that they also provide the core fundamentals needed to “hit the ground running.” Specifically, they prepare students to take the certification exam and enter the dynamic industry of medical coding. Read on to discover what’s included and what students are saying about them.
Flipbook Treasures: What’s Included
Each set features two-sided cards that are designed to engage students in hands-on easy and straightforward learning. Feel free to use this six-part series in a way that fits your style and timeframe.
Divided into six levels, the Go To Coders® flipbook series features:
- MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY – For increased comprehension of the medical language frequently seen on the certification exams and used in the real world.
- MODIFIERS – For instant recognition of the most frequently used modifiers seen on the certification exams and in the real world.
- MEMORIZED CODES – For repetitive fluency drills on the most frequently seen codes on the certification exams and in the real world.
- MEDICAL ABBREVIATIONS – For speedy interpretation of documentation seen on the certification exams and in the real world.
- ICD-10 GUIDELINES – For exam-blasting results on difficult-to-interpret guidelines frequently seen on the certification exams and in the real world.
- MEDICATIONS – For quick study interpretation of medications frequently seen on the certification exams and in the real world.
Flipbook Treasures: Early Testimonials
Here is some early feedback on these flipbooks from real students:
- “They fit in my purse, tote them everywhere I go!”
- “These little gems were all I needed to round out my studies!”
- “I’m the envy of all with these little treasures!”
Remember, stay tuned to this blog and subscribe for the latest medical coding news, insights and products.