Home Study – Medical Coding & Exam Prep – Go To Coders®
- Step 1 – Tabbing System for speedy navigation
- Step 2 – Color Coding Chart for emphasis on the keywords and accurate code selection
- Step 3 – 350 Practice Medical Coding Cases for skill set progression
- Step 4 – A 4-part Flashcard set to deliver stellar results on Medical Terminology, Medical Abbreviations, Medications, and Modifiers
- Step 5 – Dominate the Mock Exam and schedule your certification exam with assurance
When will I receive the medical coding exam prep kit?
Does the exam prep kit include tutorial videos?
Yes! There are mini video tutorials to guide you through each of the 5 steps required for completing the program. The videos will guide the student step by step on the strategy of landing your answers in less than 30 seconds for the most complex concepts that are tested on national certification exams:
Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
Which certification credentials will this prep kit help prepare me for?
The main credentials this prep kit is designed for are the CPC and CCS-P. However, it will be of extensive but not all-inclusive help for the COC, CCA, and CCS. The ICD-10 portion of the prep kit will be of extensive but not inclusive for the CRC. Medical Coding Academy offers 1 Day ALL INCLUSIVE Exam prep courses in the classroom. See the home page for details. Note: Always check with your certification organization for the latest policy on book requirements and testing.
How long will the Medical Coding Exam Prep Kit take to complete?
Included in the kit are customized program plans with a variation of goal completion time frames. These time frames consist of:
Is the Mock Exam Prep Kit timed?
How do I schedule my test?
Please call or visit the certification credentialing organization of your preference. For help on making a decision as to which test to take please subscribe to the Medical Coding Academy YouTube channel for to watch videos on this specific topic.